Lawyers With Experience and Dedication
Steven Lane and his son Daniel founded Lane & Lane, LLC, in 2009. Previously, Steven founded Steven R. Lane, P.C., in 2000 after practicing as a partner in the firm of Lane & Mantell for eleven years and Lane and Perl for seven years. His legal career spans more than thirty years. Steven is admitted to practice in New Jersey as well as the United States District Court of New Jersey and the United States Supreme Court. He has an M.B.A. in Corporate Finance from New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business and a B.A. from Rutgers University in Economics. His legal and community service includes:
- Early Settlement Panelist for Somerset, Hunterdon and Union Counties
- Custody and Parenting-time Mediator in Somerset County
- Fee Arbitration Committee Chair for the New Jersey Supreme Court District XIII
- Ethics Committee Member for the New Jersey Supreme Court District XIII
- Past Trustee to the Resource Center for Women & Their Families/Somerset County/ Domestic Violence Agency
- American Bar Association Member
- New Jersey Bar Association Member
- Somerset Count Bar Association Member
Daniel Lane is a partner and co-founder of Lane & Lane, LLC. Previously, he was an associate with the law firm of Steven R. Lane, P.C. Prior to joining Lane & Lane, LLC, Daniel interned for the Somerset County Prosecutor's Office where his responsibilities included preparing and arguing appeals on behalf of the State.
Daniel Lane graduated from Roger Williams University School of Law in 2007 where he was recognized for his dedication to community service, providing over 60 hours of pro bono work. He also received certification from Roger Williams School of Law for successful completion of the school's Mediation program. Daniel earned a B.A. in History from Muhlenberg College.
For more information about our attorneys' backgrounds and qualifications, please click on the links below.
When you need an attorney in the Somerville, New Jersey, area, Lane & Lane, LLC, has the experience you can trust. Call 908-448-2865 or send an e-mail today.